網頁

22.9.08

One year has just passed by.....

Yesterday I suddenly found it has been one year since I returned from UK, soooooo fast~ Last year, I could say I just came back from UK and I was a postgraduate of Reading Uni. But..... how about now? it seems no one care about your academic background anymore. Instead, they only care about your working performance and your salary- which are more important in a real world. How can I react to this change? I may not react very well but I have to face this change.

Another one year passed. Last year of this time, I worried about which country I should go. I had power, enthusiasm and faith to go outside this country again. But now I didn't. Am I failed? I really have no idea. However, I know exactly I am strengthening my ability and my knowledge for the following challenge. Where will I go and what challenge will I have? Actually, I really have no idea, but I will prepare and wait to fight. I have faith that I can find my way from those continuous challenge. And I am not doing this merely for myself but you as well.

沒有留言:

張貼留言