網頁

12.3.09

[New Stuffs] Denon HD301



Usually I have to focus on thinking while at work. However, some external factors made me not to concentrate on what I was doing so I wore my ATH EQ88 earphone.

Unfortunately I gradually found my earphone wasn't powerful enough to obstruct the external sounds so I access to Internet to look for the new one. Additionally I asked help from Along who was professional at earphone products and he really gave me many recommendations. I would like to show my appreciation here.

After deeply thinking and studying, I bought this one- Denon HD301 which is quite cheap. Actually I wanted to the higher level which was HD501 but the black was sold out so the sales suggested me to buy this one because he thought sometimes HD301 had better performance than HD501 especially in part of human's voice. Moreover, Sales just gave me some discount because HD501 was sold out.


Here u go! HD301 - still packaged.


The whole model


Earflap


Beautiful logo~

沒有留言:

張貼留言