網頁

17.3.07

New Stuff-Macally PHR250cc 2.5" Enclosure

Because the previous external HD case I bought from Taiwan was break, I just had to purchase another one here. Considering that I used Macintosh and iBook, the best way was to buy a new one with 1394 instead of usb. However, if I buy a new one only with firewire, it would very difficult to connect with others' computer because most of them only had USB. I didn't use BT to distort my HD so it became quite important to have one case with both USB and firewire. The combo case was rare in Taiwan because most of people here even only know USB and firewire was not popular there. In the UK, it seem easier to find a combo one. But something was essential that I had to find the most suitable one to match my iBook- YES! When you use Apple, you will know that you will always want to find something match it. It could be expected You won't buy something ugly to match your beautiful Apple. So I spent a long time to search Amazon and ebay then finally I found this one. Actually, it was quite risky to buy this one from Amazon because it had no pic posted in webpage. What? then how can I know this one will match iBook??? It is the belief. The manufacturer of this product had a excellent reputation in Apple Users and I checked the product page in their website. Unfortunately there was no pic of 2.5 inch HD case but the pic of 3.5 inch. I thought they should be similar so I bought it. Of course the 30 days return policy in Amazon also made me have this decision. If I really don't like it then I could return it. That's almost the only advantage of consumering here....

Well, after 3 days the package arrived. I opened the package very quickly, then.....here it is! Brilliant!

the quality is nice and so is the shape. Turn to the back. Wow!!! One mini USB and TWO firewire plus a power input in case there's insufficient power. The shape can match my iBook as well. Yes!! That's exactly something I want. Although it cost me £30, it's really worthy. Congratulation to me. Nice Gamble XD

沒有留言:

張貼留言