網頁

28.9.09

開張大吉!!!



It has been 4 months since I switched my job. I should not call this as new job coz my trial period has passed. In this period, my parents asked me when I will have my own business many times but I just told them it's quite impossible for a rookie with less than six months gets his own case. That's the strong reason approved by my officer.

However, I think everyone still wanna catch his own business ASAP. I did tried many times but failed coz of my poor pro background and negotiation ability. That's shame.

May God really commiserate me. One day, a phone inquiry came and helped me to acquire my first business. What a great luck! and I must say almost all the contribution are build by my boss coz he helped me negotiate the account and HK office. Many thank to him :)

Hopefully I can do better and better. Maybe I should be more frankly : make more money !



pic from http://mail.lsps.tp.edu.tw/~sf712/class/congratulation.gif

沒有留言:

張貼留言