網頁

2.11.06

My recent new stuff-Apple Keyboard

Though I really want to blog all new stuffs I acquire, I do have no time so I can just introduce two of them. The first one is Apple Keyboard. I purchased it in Sep from a Japanese lady. How I love Japanese so much! This lady sold me a mirror, a Apple keyboard and a electric heater for only £10. So cheap!!! If I buy all of them new in the store, I need to pay £40. And the most important is that they are almost new, not the broken or rubbish things. Thanks for her again.

Too far from today's point. Since I bought iBook, I used it very carefully. However, I still afraid of its abrasion. So I really wanna buy a new keyboard but it's hard to find a suitable one. Then the Japanese lady mentioned above appeared. How lucky I am! After getting this keyboard, I scrutinized it in a quite detail way. This keyboard was really deserved to be so expensive. The Apple spirit was entirely inside.Equitted with Apple computer, its functions can amplify to the max and be connected with Apple computer closely! That's somehing I really recommand to buy, if you also have a Apple.






























沒有留言:

張貼留言